Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Funky Werepig: Nathan Lambert

Time for The Funky Werepig again. What do you get when you throw in the author of SIDESHOW PI, the editor of the anthology MALPRACTICE and the creator of the site BUCKET O GUTS? Well, it's either the next MTV reality show or it's NATE LAMBERT! Man, I really hope it's Nate...

For free tonight - to the winner - The Funky Werepig and Shroud Magazine are offering:

Limited edition....$65 dollar value....SIGNED by Rick Sardinha, T.M. Wright and introduction - and signed - by JACK KETCHUM!

"Strange Seed", by T. M. Wright

4 comments:

Daniel I. Russell said...

Mega wipeys!

Unknown said...

The answer is The Whipee

Unknown said...

Heh my original comment had a typo as I was trying to answer quickly. The answer is wipee

Daniel I. Russell said...

Whoohoo! I love Ketchum!